Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sign ups

Last night when i was looking for some new referral tactics i stumbled upon bux.to again. I signed up with bux.to about 2 or 3 years ago and after messing with PTC's and not really earning much i gave up and started with GPT's instead. I didn't log on to my bux.to account ever since. But last night i tried to send myself that password reminder to my old e-mail and what a surprise, i received it. So i logged on and another surprise for me was that i had a balance of 145 $ there. I was quite happy as thats just some additional money for me and just in time as Christmas are knocking on the door. i requested a payment and im waiting for it now. So what im trying to say is that if sign ups are free and won't cost you a dime then go for it, but if the site is looking like a scam don't spend too much time on it. I think i might look up some other PTC sites aswell and see if any other sites have some extra money for me. Cheers and enjoy Christmas. :)

2 comments:

  1. Business accounting services
    http://www.actuitindia.com/articles/small-business-accounting-services/
    Actuit India offers a comprehensive range of accounting back office services with proven capability to deliver cost savings and operating excellence within the budget of small to large business firms. compliance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. As an author and business man, I can relate to how you said, "I think i might look up some other PTC sites aswell and see if any other sites have some extra money for me". I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete