Friday, December 11, 2009

My first online money making strategy.

Hey guys. Well as im teaching you how to make money online i decided to write about my first experience about this.

I was 13 years old and well as i came from not one of the most wealthiest families i didn't have any money to invest into some sort of online marketing website so i just went on ebay made myself an account and started thinking about what could i sell. It took me quite a while to figure it out. Well one day my mom gave me 15 $ which was a big surprise for me as she never gave me any money and as i knew she didn't have any herself i never asked for more then i could buy myself ice cream or something. Well i decided that i want to make some more money out of those 15 $ so i went to town and i spended my whole day in different second hand shops. finding stuff people would like and buy. I arrived home at 9.pm and started taking pictures of clothes and things i bought with my brothers camera. I bought 6 t-shirts, few toys and a pair of converse shoes and all i gave for it was 12 $. After taking the pictures , uploading them to Ebay and starting a bid all i had to do is wait. I gave it two weeks and i sold 4 of my t-shirts for 36 $, converse shoes went for 18$. Thinking back  i never managed to sell those toys though so igave them to my little sister. In total i made 54$. I used the money to buy my family some presents for christmas and even got a little gift for myself. So you see, making money online is not about scamming people and lies. Its about creativity and finding different ways to earn, so get creative. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment